iLid® Computer Tables
Perfect for use with VESA compatible
Touch Screens and All-In-Ones!
Operating with the ease of a laptop, iLid lets the computer come into play or get out of the way, as appropriate for the lesson plan. Lift the iLid, and find the screen angle that’s best. The friction fitting hinge lets you place the screen angle where you want it. When it’s time to stow the computer, the keyboard and mouse are placed on the storage tray. Just close the lid, and the computer is put away. Designed for heavy institutional use. Dimensioned for classroom comfort with optimum numbers of students placed in the room.
Heavy-duty, rigid tubular steel legs have coped joints for superior performance. Leg system incorporates a bracket for the CPU holder, which suspends the CPU from the steel structure, not just the table top. Shown with the EZ-Cinch™ CPU holder option, which handles the full range: large towers to small form factor CPUs. Finished in your choice of 3D thermofoil with contoured edges or high pressure laminate with PVC edges. Available in singles and doubles, with or without locking casters.
- iLid monitor mechanism features friction hinge, holds monitor at desired angle up to 120 degrees.
- Maximum monitor size 21”w x 16”h
- 10.75” usable desk space in front of iLid
- Available with keyboard storage tray to store keyboard inside when not in use, 21.5” x 7” - or -
- Retractable 26” x 8” keyboard/mouse tray
- Legs: coped joint C-shaped, tubular, steel legs with vertical wire chase (2” diameter, 14 gauge), black powder coat finish and black nylon ball nose end caps, 1” levelers
- Includes PD-FC707 power strip with 3 power outlets, 1 powered USB port for charging devices, 12 AMP rating with 10’ 14-3 power cord with right angle plug
- 24” Neat Links wire management channel
- Casters are optional.
- Available in 3D thermofoil with matching iLid, or high pressure laminate with 3mm PVC edge and black iLid.
- CPU holder is optional, order separately.
- Scroll through the show and find your size, finish type and options.
- Click the Quote Request button to open the separate floating form.
- Fill in the form. It will remain open to let you navigate to other product pages in the web site and add or delete to the scope of your request.
- The quote request goes directly to the SMARTdesks sales team for fastest possible response.
- Requesting a quote does not place an order. You are requesting pricing information only. You are not obligated to purchase. We are happy to help you define the custom made furniture we will build to your requirements.