Operating with the ease of a laptop, iLid empowers your users with computer access on demand: rotate the LCD monitor into place when needed, and keep it out of the way when it's not. Designed for heavy institutional use with a range of available options.
- iLid monitor mechanism features friction hinge, holds monitor at desired angle up to 120 degrees
- Maximum monitor size 21”w x 16”h
- 10.75” usable desk space in front of iLid
- Available with keyboard storage tray to store keyboard inside when not in use
- Legs: coped joint C-shaped, tubular, steel legs with vertical wire chase (2” diameter, 14 gauge), black powder coat finish and black nylon ball nose end caps, 1” levelers
- Includes PD-FC707 power strip with 3 power outlets, 1 powered USB port for charging devices, 12 AMP rating with 10’ 14-3 power cord with right angle plug
- 24” Neat Links wire management channel
- Casters are optional
- Available in 3D thermofoil with matching iLid, or high pressure laminate with 3mm PVC edge and black iLid
- CPU holder is optional, order separately
- All finishes offered in the links below are part of the product standard pricing. When submitting your request for MY QUOTE please indicate in the Comments field the finishes under consideration. Smartdesks will provide pricing by request for Formica, Pionite and Wilson Art Laminate finishes not found on the Finishes Link.
- Contact Us