Trapeza’s trapezoidal shape easily groups to form an array of modular collaborative learning tables that offer an interactive learning experience. Classroom discussions taking place at collaborative learning tables challenge students to own their role as leaders in management. They formulate topics, pose questions, gain understanding and reach consensus.
Trapeza student desks create a cooperative learning environment, full of excitement and substance for students and faculty alike—all finding a richer collaborative experience, compared to rote memorization of the lecture.
Trapeza Collaboration Tables feature a trapezoidal top, ready for use independently, or in an array of small groupings that can be arranged on the fly.
- Alloy Post Legs: 1.5" x 2.5" flat oval tubular aluminum 0.10" thick wall
- Overall dimensions 54" x 24"
- Overall table heights 29" 31"
- Powder coat finish—sliver (standard) or black (request)
- All finishes offered in the links below are part of the product standard pricing. When submitting your request for MY QUOTE please indicate in the Comments field the finishes under consideration. Smartdesks will provide pricing by request for Formica, Pionite and Wilson Art Laminate finishes not found on the Finishes Link.
- Contact Us