Capable of acting as either a computer desk or a table, the HorizonLine® is a multi-use unit that can give your space an added level of flexibility. Built to integrate computer technology from the ground up, the HorizonLine® utilizes our patented flipIT® monitor mount technology, giving users computer access on an as-needed basis: swivel the monitor into place when needed, and keep it stowed beneath the desktop when not in use.
• Thermofoil top with matching modesty panel
• C-shaped legs
• Power strip (1 per user)
• Wire management channel (1 per user)
• flipIT® with pull handle release, no keyboard tray (1 per user)
• Standard height for a table/desk with flipIT® with Handle Release is 28"
OPTIONAL (ORDER SEPARATELY)
• CPU holder
• Keyboard Tray
• Power/Data Connection Box
HorizonLine® tables are available with the SMARTdesks patented flipIT® rotating display system (with keyboard tray or handle release), the flipIT® Laptop Safe, or without the flipIT® system.
- flipIT® with Handle Release (FIH)
- Rotating monitor support system. To use the monitor pull the handle to open the flipIT®, rotate closed for more desk space. Works with VESA compliant monitors. No keyboard tray.
- 19" flipIT® holds a monitor with case width up to 18.875".
- 23" flipIT® holds a monitor with case width up to 23".
- HorizonLine Item Numbers Format
- SHL - Single HorizonLine Table, 1 user
- DHL - Double HorizonLine Table, 2 users
- THL - Triple HorizonLine Table, 3 users
- width x depth x height
Example: 362628 is 36" wide x 26" deep x 28" highSUFFIX:
- H19 - 19" flipIT® monitor mount with handle release, no keyboard tray
- H23 - 23" flipIT® monitor mount with handle release, no keyboard tray
- LC - locking casters
- Powder Coat
- A dry powder coating that is electrostatically charged and cured under heat. More durable than traditional liquid paint.
- Flexible vinyl that is custom molded to a surface such as MDF (medium density fiberboard). Vinyl is applied using glue, heat, vacuum, and positive pressure to create a moisture resistant surface.
- Contact Us